Dr. Castro has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jonathan Castro, MD is a endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in New Windsor, NY. Dr. Castro completed a residency at Suny Downstate Mc. He currently practices at Horizon Family Medical Group and is affiliated with Garnet Health Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Suny Downstate Mc, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Suny Downstate Mc, Residency Hospital — 2002
- University Of The Philippines Manila, College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Castro?
I have seen Dr. Castro for the past 2.5 years. After having a horrible experience with a Crystal Run endocrinologist, he was a nice change of pace. He takes the time to listen, answers questions appropriately without making me feel less than, unlike many other doctors. He was the 1st endocrinologist in several years to get my thyroid disease in a stable place. Amazing doctor and I highly recommend him!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jonathan Castro, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Castro's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Castro accepts your insurance.
Dr. Castro frequently treats Osteoporosis & Screening, Thyroid Disorders, and Diabetes & Glucose Monitoring.
Dr. Castro's office is located at 92 Old Route 9w Ste 200, New Windsor, NY 12553. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Castro speaks Tagalog and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Garnet Health Medical Center
- Montefiore St. Luke's Cornwall
- St. Anthony Community Hospital
Horizon Family Medical Group92 Old Route 9w Ste 200, New Windsor, NY 12553 Existing Patients: (845) 549-1010
Horizon Family Mdcl Grp Endo
Exodushealth Medical PC1200 State Route 208 Ste 15, Monroe, NY 10950 Existing Patients: (845) 549-1010