Dr. Bock has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jonathan Bock, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Bock completed a residency at University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics. He currently practices at FROEDTERT AND MEDICAL COLLEGE OF WISCONSIN, Milwaukee, WI and is affiliated with Children's Wisconsin - Milwaukee Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bock is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Vanderbilt University, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Residency Hospital — 2008
- University Of Iowa Hospital and Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Medical School — 2001
- Yale University, Undergraduate School — 1995
- American Enterprise Group
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
FROEDTERT AND MEDICAL COLLEGE OF WISCONSIN, Milwaukee, WI
FROEDTERT AND MEDICAL COLLEGE OF WISCONSIN, Milwaukee, WI9200 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53226 Existing Patients: (414) 805-8308
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bock?
Dr Bock is so kind, patient and compassionate. I have told so many people about him. I am going through a trying time in my life and I know if I have complications he will be there for me. I cannot say enough about him and if you are looking for a doctor who specializes in throat issues, I recommend him highly. He treats you with dignity and respect and you know when he is seeing you that you have his undivided attention. I am so grateful that I was referred to him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jonathan Bock, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bock's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bock accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bock frequently treats Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia), Laryngitis, and Acute Laryngitis.
Dr. Bock's office is located at 9200 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53226. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Children's Wisconsin - Milwaukee Hospital
- Froedtert Hospital and Medical College of Wisconsin