Dr. Landon has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jonathan Landon, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in West Islip, NY. Dr. Landon completed a residency at Brookdale University Hospital Medical Center. He currently practices at SOUTH SHORE PLASTIC & RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Landon is board certified in General Surgery.
- Long Island Plastic Surgical Group, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- Burn and Critical Care At Nassau University Medical Center, Other Education — 2016
- Brookdale University Hospital Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Research Fellow, Long Island Plastic Surgical Group, Other Education — 2010
- SUNY Upstate Medical University, Medical School — 2007
- New York College of Osteopathic Medicine / New York Institute of Technology, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Care Credit
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
South Shore Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
South Shore Surgical Specialists786 Montauk Hwy, West Islip, NY 11795 Existing Patients: (631) 669-3700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Landon?
Dr. Landon is AMAZING! He is kind, patient and thorough. He takes his time to make you comfortable and answer any and every question you have! I went in very self conscious of a mole I had on my nose. It would frequently change color and sometimes bleed. I waited so long to do something about it because I am terrified of needles and have a very low pain tolerance. Dr. Landon waited to start until I was calm and talked me through every step of the procedure. I am a year out from having my mole removed and you cannot even notice a scar. I get facials often and the aesthetician couldn't find a scar looking at my face under a light.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jonathan Landon, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Landon's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Landon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Landon frequently treats Skin Cancer, Abdominal Mass Biopsy, and Abdominoplasty.
Dr. Landon's office is located at 786 Montauk Hwy, West Islip, NY 11795. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Landon speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center