Dr. Jonathan Leichtling, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Leichtling's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jonathan Leichtling, MD is a general surgery specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Leichtling completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. He currently practices at Saint Francis Memorial Hospital and is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Leichtling is board certified in General Surgery.
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1971
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1970
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Chinese Community Health Plan (CCHP)
- Health Net of California
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Saint Francis Memorial Hospital19 Wilmot St, San Francisco, CA 94115 Existing Patients: (415) 796-3004
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Leichtling?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Leichtling accepts your insurance.
Dr. Leichtling frequently treats Umbilical Hernia, Gallstones, and Cholecystitis and Gallstones.
Dr. Leichtling's office is located at 19 Wilmot St, San Francisco, CA 94115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Leichtling speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Leichtling has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center Mission Bernal
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital