Dr. Jonathan Langberg, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Langberg's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jonathan Langberg, MD is a cardiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Langberg completed a residency at Brigham and Womens Hospital. He currently practices at Emory Healthcare and is affiliated with Emory University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Langberg is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Calif San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University of California School of Medicine - San Francisco, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Langberg?
They are no words to describe how good of a doctor this man is . Would highly recommend him .
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Langberg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Langberg frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Langberg's office is located at 1364 Clifton Rd Ne, Atlanta, GA 30322. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Langberg has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory University Hospital