Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gross accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jonathan Gross, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Gross completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital. He currently practices at Pramuanporn Pisnanont's Office and is affiliated with NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital.
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2006
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Yeshiva U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pramuanporn Pisnanont's Office150 E 32nd St, New York, NY 10016 Existing Patients: (212) 263-3049
New York Medical Center550 1st Ave, New York, NY 10016 Existing Patients: (212) 263-7300
Nyu Winthrop Hospital259 1st St, Mineola, NY 11501 Existing Patients: (212) 263-5898
Nyu Cochlear Implant Associates660 1st Ave Fl 7, New York, NY 10016 Existing Patients: (212) 263-5898
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gross?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gross frequently treats Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, and Cerebral Artery Thrombosis.
Dr. Gross' office is located at 150 E 32nd St, New York, NY 10016. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gross has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital