Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Freeman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jonathan Freeman, MD is a hematology specialist in Springfield, MA. Dr. Freeman completed a residency at Brigham and Womens Hospital. He currently practices at Baystate Medical Center Inc. Dr. Freeman is board certified in Anatomic & Clinical Pathology.
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- University of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 1991
- University of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Baystate Medical Center Inc759 Chestnut St, Springfield, MA 01107 Existing Patients: (413) 794-4500
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Freeman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Freeman frequently treats Anemia, Acute Leukemia, and Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Dr. Freeman's office is located at 759 Chestnut St, Springfield, MA 01107. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Freeman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.