Dr. Zurawski has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jonathan Zurawski, MD is a neurology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Zurawski completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School. He currently practices at Neurosciences Center and is affiliated with Brigham And Women's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zurawski is board certified in Neurology.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, Residency Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital at Washington Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 2013
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2012
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Neurosciences Center60 Fenwood Rd Ste B, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 525-6550
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zurawski?
Very kind and thoughtful doctor. Attentive and thorough with his explanations. I find it very refreshing to have met Dr. Z. and I look forward to having him to help me navigate my health concerns.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jonathan Zurawski, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Zurawski's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zurawski accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zurawski frequently treats Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Difficulty With Walking, and Gait Abnormality.
Dr. Zurawski's office is located at 60 Fenwood Rd Ste B, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brigham And Women's Hospital