Dr. Jonathan Salcedo, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in East Palo Alto, CA. Dr. Salcedo completed a residency at University of California UC Irvine Douglas Hospital. He currently practices at Silicon Valley Cardiology and is affiliated with Mills-Peninsula Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Salcedo is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U C S D Thornton Hospital - La Jolla, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- University of California UC Irvine Douglas Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- University of California UC Irvine Douglas Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Univ Of Ca, Medical School — 2008
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Salcedo?
My wife & I met Dr. Salcedo in my hospital room the day after my catheter ablation procedure this week with Dr. Patrawala which Dr. Salcedo assisted. Dr. Salcedo was very informative about the details of my procedure, the technology used to perform my "ablation" and what to expect during my recovery. He spent ample time with us answering all of our questions about Silicon Valley Cardiology's cutting edge techniques and why they were our first choice to perform my procedure. Great experience!
- Mills-Peninsula Medical Center
- Sequoia Hospital