Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (312) 702-0735, and for other questions, call (312) 664-3278.
Dr. Jonathan Rich, MD
New Patient(708) 887-3299
Dr. Jonathan Rich, MD is a advanced heart failure & transplant cardiology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Rich completed a residency at Brigham and Womens Hospital. He currently practices at Northwestern Medical Group and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rich is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
Northwestern Medical Group
Bluhm Cardiovascular Institute of Northwestern675 N Saint Clair St Ste 19-100, Chicago, IL 60611 Call
- University of Chicago Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Illinois
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- HAP Insurance
- Health Alliance
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Imagine Health
- NGS CoreSource
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rich has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jonathan Rich, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rich's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rich accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rich frequently treats Congestive Heart Failure, Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG), and Wheezing.
Dr. Rich's office is located at 675 N Saint Clair St Ste 19-100, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rich speaks Spanish, Hebrew, and English. View profile to see all.