Dr. Jonathan Lewin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lewin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jonathan Lewin, MD is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Englewood, NJ. Dr. Lewin completed a residency at Montefiore Medical Center. He currently practices at Center for Hand Disorders and is affiliated with Englewood Hospital And Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lewin is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Shriners Hospital for Children, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Montefiore Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Montefiore Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School — 1993
- Yeshiva College, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hebrew, Russian, Spanish
Center for Hand Disorders
Center for Spinal Disorders177 N Dean St, Englewood, NJ 07631 Existing Patients: (201) 510-3777
Universal Diagnostic Laboratory Inc.1414 Newkirk Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11226 Existing Patients: (201) 510-3777
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lewin?
I had awful neck pain for the past ten years that was impacting my life tremendously. I had gone to many spinal specialists that were never able to treat me. A friend recommended I see Dr. Lewin, after having my consult with him I knew I was in good hands . Dr. Lewin had so much patience and care for me that I never got anywhere else. Aside for his excellent bedside manner, he diagnosed my condition correctly. He is a real deal specialist. I’d only feel comfortable seeing him as my spine specialist. If you are looking for a spine Specialist look no further.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lewin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lewin frequently treats Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), and Low Back Pain.
Dr. Lewin's office is located at 177 N Dean St, Englewood, NJ 07631. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lewin speaks Russian, Spanish, and Hebrew. View profile to see all.
Dr. Lewin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Englewood Hospital And Medical Center
- Holy Name Medical Center
- Long Island Jewish Forest Hills
- Mount Sinai Brooklyn
- NYU Langone Hospital - Brooklyn