Dr. Jonathan Cook, MD is a dermatologic surgery specialist in Durham, NC. Dr. Cook completed a residency at Emory University. He currently practices at Duke Mohs Micrographic Surgery and is affiliated with Duke University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cook is board certified in Dermatology.
Duke Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Duke Mohs Micrographic Surgery5324 Mcfarland Rd Ste 400, Durham, NC 27707 Existing Patients: (919) 419-4945
- U Pa, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Emory University, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1993
- South Carolina U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cook?
Can't say enough good things about Dr. Cook and the staff at the Duke Mohs Surgery Center. They were easy to work with (scheduling, check in, etc.). All the staff were tremendously kind. And most important, Dr. Cook is incredibly skilled. I am so grateful that I had access to such a high caliber of care when I needed skin cancer removed.
- Duke University Hospital