Dr. Jonathan Winick, MD is a vascular neurology specialist in Bay Shore, NY. Dr. Winick completed a residency at A Einstein College M Yeshiva University. He currently practices at Long Island Neurology and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Winick is board certified in Neurology.
Long Island Neurology
Bay Shore Office370 E Main St Ste 1, Bay Shore, NY 11706 (631) 666-4767
- A Einstein College M Yeshiva University, Residency Hospital
- Beth Israel Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Winick?
Doctor Winick took the time to review the findings of MRI series of my brain. Although I have been seen by a myriad of doctors, professionals, and specialists since my birth;1962, Winick  revealed the poignant fact that I was born with right-sided schizencephaly ; uncovering the root-cause of my left-sided weakness, and underdeveloped motor skills of the left portions of my body. Dr. Winick is solely responsible for unraveling the mystery that has plagued me for nearly 42 years.
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Southside Hospital