Dr. Jonathan Mills, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Brighton, CO. Dr. Mills completed a residency at University Of Missouri-Columbia. He currently practices at Peak ENT and Voice Center and is affiliated with Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mills is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Peak ENT and Voice Center
Peak ENT and Voice Center1606 Prairie Center Pkwy Ste 370, Brighton, CO 80601 (720) 401-2139
- University Of Missouri-Columbia, Residency Hospital — 2013
- University of Missouri / Columbia Campus, Internship Hospital — 2009
- University Of Texas Southwest Medical School, Medical School — 2008
- Washington University In St. Louis, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Principal Financial Group
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mills?
He did a thorough examination and based on family history ordered further testing. My experience with him was very positive.
- Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center
- St. Anthony Hospital
- St. Anthony North Hospital