Click here to compare with other Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiologists.
Dr. Jonathan Hsu, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in La Jolla, CA. Dr. Hsu completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital-Harvard University. He currently practices at UC San Diego Health and is affiliated with UCSD Medical Center - Hillcrest. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hsu is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of California, San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of California-San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital-Harvard University, Residency Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital-Harvard University, Internship Hospital
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine, Undergraduate School
- Masters Degree In Clinical Research (Masters Of Advanced Studies, University Of California, San Francisco), Other Education
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UC San Diego Health
UC San Diego Health9434 MEDICAL CENTER DR, La Jolla, CA 92037 Existing Patients: (858) 657-8530
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hsu?
Dr Jonathan Hsu just completed my heart ablation less than 14 hours ago. No pain! Procedure went excellent. I feel like Tony The Tiger. He and his team did an outstanding job. They were very kind, caring, compassionate and extremely professional loving group. Dr Hsu is a fantastic doctor who is beyond the best. John James
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hsu has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Hsu frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Hsu's office is located at 9434 MEDICAL CENTER DR, La Jolla, CA 92037. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UCSD Medical Center - Hillcrest