Dr. Jonathan Aviv, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Aviv completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. He currently practices at ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Aviv is board certified in Otolaryngology.
ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP
ENT and Allergy Associates - Grand Central18 E 48th St Fl 2, New York, NY 10017 (646) 868-4300
Spanish, Hebrew, English
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Aviv?
Dr. Aviv is thorough, kind, respectful, utterly competent, an excellent listener, and up on a wide range of evidence-based practices that transcend the typical, traditional medical experience. He is deeply invested in the health and well-being of his patients, and uses his professional expertise and personal curiosity to continue to investigate approaches to improve his patients' overall health.