Dr. Arend has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jonathan Arend, MD is a internal medicine specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Arend completed a residency at Montefiore Medical Center. He currently practices at New York and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Montefiore Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Louisiana State Univ School Of Medicine In New Orleans, Medical School — 2004
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Locals (any local)
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
New York17 E 102nd St, New York, NY 10029 Existing Patients: (212) 659-8551
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Arend?
Dr. Arend spend time listen to you, and study oyur medical history in order to be always alert of posible of future events.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jonathan Arend, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Arend's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Arend accepts your insurance.
Dr. Arend frequently treats Diabetes Type 2, Polyneuropathy, and Diabetic Polyneuropathy.
Dr. Arend's office is located at 17 E 102nd St, New York, NY 10029. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Arend speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Sinai Hospital