Dr. Jonathan Hammond Jr, MD
New Patient(844) 226-8968
Dr. Jonathan Hammond Jr, MD is a cardiovascular surgery specialist in Hartford, CT. Dr. Hammond Jr completed a residency at Med College Of Wisconsin. He currently practices at Hartford HealthCare Medical Group and is affiliated with The Hospital of Central Connecticut - New Britain General Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hammond Jr is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group
Hartford Specialists85 Seymour St Ste 919, Hartford, CT 06106 Call
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Fellowship Hospital
- Med College Of Wisconsin, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Hartford Hospital University Conn Integrated Surgery, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Hartford Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hammond Jr?
Very very nice DR. Hammond make me feel very comfortable going to my open heart surgery it was very uncommon only maybe one a year (pericarditis) compressed on my heart and losing my breath, retention of fluid and making all my organs to work properly a I was loosing this battle until Dr.Hammond gave me confidence back on new life. Thank you God for listening to my prayers to put him in my life . God Bless Dr.Hammond and medical assistant. BELIEVE IN GOD. 4months feeling great. :)
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut - New Britain General Campus
- Hartford Hospital
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut at Bradley Memorial
- Waterbury Hospital