Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Jonathan Freeman, MD is a cardiology specialist in Liberty, MO. He currently practices at University of Kansas Hospital Mac-liberty and is affiliated with Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Freeman is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Kansas Hospital Mac-liberty1530 N Church Rd, Liberty, MO 64068 Existing Patients: (913) 588-9700
University of Kansas Medical Center
University of Kansas Medical Center4000 Cambridge St, Kansas City, KS 66160 Existing Patients: (913) 588-9600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Freeman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Freeman frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Freeman's office is located at 1530 N Church Rd, Liberty, MO 64068. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Freeman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City
- University Of Kansas Hospital