Dr. Feistmann has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jonathan Feistmann, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Jamaica, NY. Dr. Feistmann completed a residency at University Of Florida. He currently practices at Tjh Medical Services PC and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Feistmann is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- New York Eye And Ear Infirmary, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Florida, Residency Hospital
- 2003, Internship Hospital
- University Of Florida-Jacksonville, Internship Hospital
- 1998, Undergraduate School
- University Of Florida, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Affinity Insurance Services
- Altius Health Plans
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HealthCare Partners
- Locals (any local)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hebrew, Russian, Spanish
Tjh Medical Services PC13420 Jamaica Ave Fl 2, Jamaica, NY 11418 Existing Patients: (718) 206-5900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Feistmann?
Dr. Feistmann is a very compassionate doctor who is concerned about his patients' feelings and calms their many worries. He is very thorough and gives great details when answering each and every question a patient has. I highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jonathan Feistmann, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Feistmann's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Feistmann accepts your insurance.
Dr. Feistmann frequently treats Macular Hole, Diabetic Macular Edema (DME), and Retinal Detachment and Retinal Tear.
Dr. Feistmann's office is located at 13420 Jamaica Ave Fl 2, Jamaica, NY 11418. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Feistmann speaks Russian, Spanish, and Hebrew. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Sinai Hospital