Dr. Altschuler has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jonathan Altschuler, MD is a cardiology specialist in Annapolis, MD. Dr. Altschuler completed a residency at University Of Pa Health System. He currently practices at MedStar Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Anne Arundel Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Altschuler is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- University Of Pa Health System, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MVP Health Care
- National Elevator
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
MedStar Cardiology Associates
MedStar Cardiology Associates2002 Medical Pkwy Ste 500, Annapolis, MD 21401 Existing Patients: (410) 573-6480
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Altschuler?
Literally Saved My Husband Life, his professional behavior is Awesome, his skill is Amazing, we love Dr Altshuler, his honesty, his support, he will do everything he can to keep you alive.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Altschuler accepts your insurance.
Dr. Altschuler frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Altschuler's office is located at 2002 Medical Pkwy Ste 500, Annapolis, MD 21401. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Medstar Washington Hospital Center
- UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center