Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Jonas Leibowitz, MD
Dr. Jonas Leibowitz, MD is a endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Yonkers, NY. Dr. Leibowitz completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. He currently practices at Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Leibowitz is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Downstate, Medical School — 1992
- Sophie Davis Accelerated Bs/MD, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Leibowitz?
The mist understanding Dr I have ever met Great bedside Manor and always very helpful
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Leibowitz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jonas Leibowitz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Leibowitz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Leibowitz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Leibowitz frequently treats Gonadal Endocrine Disorders, Thyroid Disorders, and Diabetes & Glucose Monitoring.
Dr. Leibowitz's office is located at 770B McLean Avenue, Yonkers, NY 10704. Find other locations and directions.