Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Green accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jonah Green, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Green completed a residency at New York University Medical Center-Tisch Hospital. and is affiliated with Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Green is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- New York University Medical Center-Tisch Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Staten Island University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2002
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Downstate, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Green?
I went to several Doctors and they told me that trhwrwbis not much to do with the injury to my foot. My cousin recommend Dr. Green. I was pessimistic that he would be able to help me. I finally decided to see him and thank the lord I did. After being under the car of Dr. Green, I can continue with my daily activities. More important is I am able to run after my twins. Thank you Dr. Green and may the lord bless you. All the best Phil
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Green frequently treats Difficulty With Walking, Arthritis, and Gait Abnormality.
Dr. Green's office is located at 585 Schenectady Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11203. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Green has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Woodhull Medical and Mental Health Center
- 1 585 Schenectady Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11203 Existing Patients: (718) 685-4846