Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Jona Gorra, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Georgetown, DE. Dr. Gorra completed a residency at Harlem Hospital Center. She currently practices at DC Medical Services and is affiliated with Beebe Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Harlem Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons at Harlem Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Cebu Institute of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
DC Medical Services
Dc Medical Services LLC10 W Laurel St, Georgetown, DE 19947 Existing Patients: (302) 855-0915
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gorra?
Very Good. She is direct and to the point. She also takes time to listen and ask questions. Her manner can be abrupt, but never disrespectful. She calls me when she is concerned about a text result and I can talk to her if I feel the need.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gorra has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gorra frequently treats Enteritis, Viral Enteritis, and Nosebleed.
Dr. Gorra's office is located at 10 W Laurel St, Georgetown, DE 19947. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gorra speaks Tagalog, Arabic, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beebe Medical Center
- Nanticoke Memorial Hospital