Dr. Frank Senkowsky, MD is a vascular medicine specialist in Arlington, TX. Dr. Senkowsky completed a residency at Tulane Affil. He currently practices at Arlington Vein Spa and is affiliated with Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Senkowsky is board certified in General Surgery.
Arlington Vein Spa
Texas Health Resources1001 N Waldrop Dr Ste 612, Arlington, TX 76012 Existing Patients: (817) 861-3000
- Tulane University Hospital and Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Tulane Affil, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Tulane Affil, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Medical School — 1983
- Tulane University of Louisiana, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- National Elevator
- NGS CoreSource
- Principal Life
- Thrivent Financial
- Universal American
- USI Affinity
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Senkowsky?
I thought my experience with Dr. Senkowski and his staff was excellent. The entire procedure was explained in detail before it was done and although I was nervous the procedure went without a hitch. I would definitely recommend Dr. Senkowski.
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Texas Health Heart and Vascular Hospital Arlington