Click here to compare with other Medical Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Jon Richards, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Park Ridge, IL. Dr. Richards completed a residency at University of Chicago. He currently practices at Oncology Specialists, S.C. and is affiliated with Advocate Lutheran General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Richards is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- University of Chicago, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- University of Chicago, Residency Hospital — 1985
- University of Chicago, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Weill Cornell Medical, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Oncology Specialists, S.C.
Oncology Specialists, S.C.1700 Luther Ln, Park Ridge, IL 60068 Existing Patients: (847) 723-8080
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Richards?
Five years cancer free, I reached out to Dr. Richards to navigate the journey for round two. Metastatic Melanoma. I have nothing but confidence and hope!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richards frequently treats Acute Leukemia, Adrenal Gland Cancer, and All Lymphoma.
Dr. Richards' office is located at 1700 Luther Ln, Park Ridge, IL 60068. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Richards has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital