Click here to compare with other Nephrology Specialists.
Dr. Jon McCauley, MD is a nephrology specialist in McAlester, OK. Dr. McCauley completed a residency at Oklahoma Tchg Hosps-U Okla Coll Med. He currently practices at Jon M. Mccauley MD PC and is affiliated with McAlester Regional Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McCauley is board certified in Nephrology.
- Oklahoma Tchg Hosps-U Okla Coll Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Oklahoma Tchg Hosps-U Okla Coll Med, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Oklahoma Tchg Hosps-U Okla Coll Med, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McCauley?
I would recommend Dr. McCauley because I was kept overnight and sent on to Tulsa because he told me he couldn't help me. But after I was over the initial shock of kidney failure, he took me as a patient and he is just great as a nephrologist. Fifteen years later, I am doing fine.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. McCauley frequently treats Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease, and Chronic Kidney Diseases.
Dr. McCauley's office is located at 4 E Clark Bass Blvd Ste 203, McAlester, OK 74501. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McCauley has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- McAlester Regional Health Center