Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (920) 309-5408, and for other questions, call (920) 433-8670.
Dr. Jon Brandt, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Green Bay, WI. Dr. Brandt completed a residency at St Louis Childrens Hospital. He currently practices at Prevea Health and is affiliated with HSHS St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brandt is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- St Louis Childrens Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Washington U/b Jh/slch Conc, Residency Hospital
- Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Prevea Health835 S Van Buren St, Green Bay, WI 54301 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brandt?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jon Brandt, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Brandt's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brandt accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brandt frequently treats Lymphoma Evaluation, Erythropoietin Test, and Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations.
Dr. Brandt's office is located at 835 S Van Buren St, Green Bay, WI 54301. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Brandt has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- HSHS St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center
- HSHS St. Vincent Hospital