Dr. Jon Cherney, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Appleton, WI. Dr. Cherney completed a residency at University Of Wisconsin. He currently practices at Hand to Shoulder Center of Wisconsin and is affiliated with Ascension Northeast Wisconsin Saint Elizabeth. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cherney is board certified in Hand Surgery.
- Mary S. Stern Hand Surgery Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- University Of Wisconsin, Residency Hospital — 1994
- University of Wisconsin / Madison, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University Of Wisconsin Medical School, Medical School — 1989
- University of Wisconsin / Madison, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cherney?
I would highly recommend Dr. Cherney. I have always been very satisfied with the results of the procedures that I have had done. All my questions are always answered in terms that I understand.
- Ascension Northeast Wisconsin Saint Elizabeth
- Thedacare Regional Medical Center Appleton
- Thedacare Regional Medical Center Neenah