Click here to compare with other Geriatric Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Jon Schwartz, MD is a geriatric medicine specialist in Quakertown, PA. Dr. Schwartz completed a residency at Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Hlth, Internal Medicine. He currently practices at St. Luke's Quakertown Internal Medicine Associates and is affiliated with Saint Luke's Quakertown Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schwartz is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Hlth, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- 1975, Internship Hospital
- Drexel University College of Medicine, Medical School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
St. Luke's Quakertown Internal Medicine Associates
St. Luke's Quakertown Internal Medicine Associates1021 Park Ave Ste 101, Quakertown, PA 18951 Existing Patients: (215) 538-4690
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schwartz?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Schwartz frequently treats Muscle Weakness, Difficulty With Walking, and Gait Abnormality.
Dr. Schwartz's office is located at 1021 Park Ave Ste 101, Quakertown, PA 18951. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Schwartz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Luke's Quakertown Hospital