Dr. Jon Andersen, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Andersen's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jon Andersen, DO is a general surgery specialist in Jerseyville, IL. Dr. Andersen completed a residency at Brentwood Hospital, Cleveland, Ohio. He currently practices at JCH Medical Group and is affiliated with Jersey Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Andersen is board certified in General Surgery.
- Brentwood Hospital, Cleveland, Ohio, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Baptist Medical Center, Brooklyn, New York, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Des Moines Univ Coll Of Osteo Med & Surg, Medical School — 1983
- Luther College, Decorah, Iowa, Undergraduate School — 1977
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
JCH Medical Group
Jersey Community Hospital400 Maple Summit Rd, Jerseyville, IL 62052 Existing Patients: (618) 498-8362
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Andersen?
This was a pleasant experience, the staff met me at the entrance of the hospital to ensure all safety policies with a friendly welcome and smile. Thank you. Dr. Jon and I had a good discussion of my concerns and he answered all my questions including my issue and his background without reservation. I felt a friendship through an honest discussion ending in a strong, confident, hand shank. I am confidently looking forward to surgery and a speedy recovery. Thanks again to the staff and Dr. Jon.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Andersen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Andersen frequently treats Cholecystitis and Gallstones, Lipomas, and Excision, Shaving, or Destruction of Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue (incl. Mohs Micrographic Surgery), Tissue Transfer.
Dr. Andersen's office is located at 400 Maple Summit Rd, Jerseyville, IL 62052. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Andersen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Jersey Community Hospital