Click here to compare with other Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Jon Shaw, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Miami, FL. Dr. Shaw completed a residency at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. He currently practices at University Of Miami Physicians. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shaw is board certified in Child Psychiatry.
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1967
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1967
- Letterman Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1965
- Oregon U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1964
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shaw?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shaw has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Shaw frequently treats Conduct Disorder, Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence , and ADHD and-or ADD.
Dr. Shaw's office is located at 1695 Nw 9th Ave Ste 3308, Miami, FL 33136. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.