Dr. Shaw has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jon Shaw, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Miami, FL. Dr. Shaw completed a residency at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. He currently practices at University Of Miami Physicians. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shaw is board certified in Child Psychiatry.
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1967
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1967
- Letterman Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1965
- Oregon U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1964
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University Of Miami Physicians
University Of Miami Physicians1695 Nw 9th Ave Ste 3308, Miami, FL 33136 Existing Patients: (305) 355-9105
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shaw?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jon Shaw, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shaw's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shaw accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shaw frequently treats Conduct Disorder, Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence , and ADHD and-or ADD.
Dr. Shaw's office is located at 1695 Nw 9th Ave Ste 3308, Miami, FL 33136. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.