Dr. Shuman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jolene Shuman, MD is a family medicine specialist in Somersworth, NH. Dr. Shuman completed a residency at Forbes FP. She currently practices at Salmon Falls Family Healthcare and is affiliated with Portsmouth Regional Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shuman is board certified in Family Practice.
- Forbes FP, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Forbes FP, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University Medical College of Kansas City, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Salmon Falls Family Healthcare
Nagy Footcare7 Works Way, Somersworth, NH 03878 Existing Patients: (603) 692-4018
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shuman?
I loved Dr Shuman and am devastated that she left the practice I was going to. She is sharp, a good listener and very intuitive. She caught some major issues based on a few weird symptoms and I felt like I was in really great hands.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jolene Shuman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shuman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shuman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shuman frequently treats Hair Loss, Earwax Buildup, and Wheelchair Evaluation.
Dr. Shuman's office is located at 7 Works Way, Somersworth, NH 03878. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital