Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Olson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jolanta Olson, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Vancouver, WA. Dr. Olson completed a residency at Indiana University Med School. She currently practices at Hudsons Bay Medical Group and is affiliated with Mckenzie-willamette Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Indiana University Med School, Residency Hospital — 1995
- IU Health University, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Akademia Medyczna, Lublin, Medical School — 1980
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Molina Healthcare
- ODS Health Plan
- Premera Blue Cross
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Regence Blue Shield of Washington
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hudsons Bay Medical Group
Home Care Southwest100 E 33rd St, Vancouver, WA 98663 Existing Patients: (360) 695-1334
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Olson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Olson frequently treats Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease, Dehydration, and Hypotension.
Dr. Olson's office is located at 100 E 33rd St, Vancouver, WA 98663. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Olson speaks Polish, Russian, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Olson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mckenzie-willamette Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
- Providence Centralia Hospital
- Saint Alphonsus Medical Center - Ontario
- Summit Healthcare Regional Medical Center
- Tri-State Memorial Hospital & Medical Campus