Dr. Kuttab has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Johny Kuttab, MD is a cardiology specialist in Manchester, NH. Dr. Kuttab completed a residency at Boston University School Of Medicine. He currently practices at Elliot Cardiovascular Cnslts and is affiliated with Elliot Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kuttab is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Jordan / Faculty of Medicine, Medical School
- Tufts Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Boston University, Internship Hospital — 2012
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Elliot Cardiovascular Cnslts
Elliot Cardiovascular Cnslts1 Elliot Way Ste 100, Manchester, NH 03103 Existing Patients: (603) 627-1669
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kuttab?
Dr Kuttab saved me when I had a heart attack. I am very thankful to him. He is highly skilled and very kind too. He helped keep my very worried wife calm.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Johny Kuttab, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kuttab's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kuttab accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kuttab frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Kuttab's office is located at 1 Elliot Way Ste 100, Manchester, NH 03103. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kuttab speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Elliot Hospital
- Tufts Medical Center