Dr. Johnny McMinn, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McMinn's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Johnny McMinn, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. McMinn completed a residency at University Iowa. He currently practices at INTEGRIS Cancer Institute and is affiliated with Integris Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McMinn is board certified in Hematology.
- University Ok, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- University Iowa, Residency Hospital — 2000
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Internship Hospital — 1998
- University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center, Medical School — 1997
- University Of Oklahoma, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- GlobalHealth, Inc.
- OSMA Health
- Preferred Community Choice
- Sterling Life Insurance Company
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
INTEGRIS Cancer Institute
Main Office5911 W Memorial Rd, Oklahoma City, OK 73142 Existing Patients: (405) 773-6400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McMinn?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McMinn accepts your insurance.
Dr. McMinn frequently treats Anemia, Nodular Lymphoma, and Lymphocytosis.
Dr. McMinn's office is located at 5911 W Memorial Rd, Oklahoma City, OK 73142. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McMinn has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Integris Baptist Medical Center
- Integris Health Edmond
- Lakeside Women's Hospital