Click here to compare with other Medical Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Johnny Chang, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Tarzana, CA. Dr. Chang completed a residency at UCLA Medical Center. and is affiliated with Providence Cedars-Sinai Tarzana Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chang is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- UCLA, Fellowship Hospital
- UCLA Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- UCLA Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- UCLA Med Sch, Medical School — 1998
- UCSD, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 18133 Ventura Blvd Ste 300, Tarzana, CA 91356 Existing Patients: (818) 981-3818
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chang?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chang frequently treats Cancer, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, and Leukocytosis.
Dr. Chang's office is located at 18133 Ventura Blvd Ste 300, Tarzana, CA 91356. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chang has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence Cedars-Sinai Tarzana Medical Center