Dr. John Burrow, DO is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Newport News, VA. Dr. Burrow completed a residency at Kennedy Meml Hosp UMDNJ-SOM. He currently practices at Orthopaedic & Spine Center and is affiliated with Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Burrow is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Orthopaedic & Spine Center
Orthopaedic & Spine Center250 Nat Turner Blvd S, Newport News, VA 23606 Existing Patients: (757) 596-1900
Orthopedic and Spine Center
Orthopaedic and Spine Center250 Nat Turner Blvd S, Newport News, VA 23606 Existing Patients: (757) 596-1900
- University of California At Davis / School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Kennedy Meml Hosp UMDNJ-SOM, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Kennedy Health Umdnj-Som, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Vcom Virginia College Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2007
- University Of Tennessee, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Optima Health
- Southern Health Services (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Burrow?
First time meeting Dr. Burrow, he was recommended by Dr. Mcfarland, whom I very much respect. I have knee replacement surgery in my future and feel On in great hands with Dr. Burrow.
- Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Sentara Careplex Hospital