Call (913) 386-3258 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. John Nelson, MD is a cardiovascular & pulmonary disease specialist in Overland Park, KS. Dr. Nelson completed a residency at Emory University Hospital. He currently practices at Kansas Pulmonary and Sleep Specialists and is affiliated with Overland Park Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nelson is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- University of Kansas Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Emory University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Emory University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Cenpatico Behavioral Health
- Coventry Health Care
- Family Health Partners
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HCA Midwest Comp Care
- Healthcare USA
- Homestate Health Plan
- Missouri Care
- Molina Healthcare
- New Directions Behavioral Health
- Preferred Health Professionals
- Premier Group Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kansas Pulmonary and Sleep Specialists
Kansas Pulmonary and Sleep Specialists LLC10550 Quivira Rd Ste 335, Overland Park, KS 66215 Existing Patients: (913) 386-3258
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nelson?
Dr. Nelson is always pleasant! He answers all of my questions and keeps me informed about my health!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nelson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Nelson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nelson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nelson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nelson frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Partial Lung Collapse, and COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease).
Dr. Nelson's office is located at 10550 Quivira Rd Ste 335, Overland Park, KS 66215. Find other locations and directions.
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center