Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (973) 891-9396.
Dr. John Shumko, MD
New Patient(973) 891-9396
Dr. John Shumko, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Chatham, NJ. Dr. Shumko completed a residency at Va New Jersey Health Care System. He currently practices at New Jersey Spine Center - Chatham and is affiliated with Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shumko is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
New Jersey Spine Center - Chatham
Dorsky Affiliates Inc.40 MAIN ST, Chatham, NJ 07928 Existing Patients: (973) 891-9396
- Va New Jersey Health Care System, Residency Hospital
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Saint Peters College, Undergraduate School
- Umd - Graduate School Of Biomedical Sciences - Phd, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shumko?
Wonderful bed side manner. Very caring and down to earth. Very dedicated to his patients.
- Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shumko has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Shumko, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shumko's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shumko accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shumko frequently treats Coccygeal Pain, Low Back Pain, and Back Pain.
Dr. Shumko's office is located at 40 MAIN ST, Chatham, NJ 07928. Find other locations and directions.