Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Yang accepts your insurance.
Dr. John Yang, MD is a cardiology specialist in Wausau, WI. Dr. Yang completed a residency at A Einstein College M Yeshiva University. He currently practices at Aspirus Cardiology - Wausau and is affiliated with Flambeau Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Yang is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- A Einstein College M Yeshiva University, Residency Hospital
- University Tx Southwestern Med School, Residency Hospital
- Vet Affairs Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Missouri--Columbia School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Aspirus Cardiology - Wausau500 Wind Ridge Dr, Wausau, WI 54401 Existing Patients: (715) 847-2611
Aspirus Ironwood Hospitals & Clinics Inc.N10561 Grandview Ln, Ironwood, MI 49938 Existing Patients: (800) 441-4013
Aspirus Wausau Hospital Behavioral Health Services333 Pine Ridge Blvd, Wausau, WI 54401 Existing Patients: (715) 847-2712
Aspirus Cardiovascular Associates
Aspirus Cardiology - Rhinelander2275 N Shore Dr, Rhinelander, WI 54501 Existing Patients: (800) 441-4013
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yang?
Dr. Yang is not i in Mnqa any longer. I saw him last time in Rhinelander at Aspires cardio clinic!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Yang frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Heart Conditions, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Yang's office is located at 500 Wind Ridge Dr, Wausau, WI 54401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Yang speaks Korean and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Yang has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Flambeau Hospital
- Howard Young Medical Center