Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. John Sunew, MD is a cardiology specialist in Fulshear, TX. Dr. Sunew completed a residency at George Washington University. He currently practices at Memorial Katy Cardiology and is affiliated with Houston Methodist West Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sunew is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- NWstn U, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- George Washington University, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- George Washington University, Residency Hospital — 1997
- George Washington University, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Amherst College, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Memorial Katy Cardiology
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sunew?
Exceptional service, knowledge and relaxed environment
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sunew has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sunew frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Sunew's office is located at 7609 Tiki Dr Ste D, Fulshear, TX 77441. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Houston Methodist West Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center