Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. John Worthington, MD is a cardiology specialist in Greenville, SC. Dr. Worthington completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Hospital. He currently practices at Carolina Cardiology Consultants PA and is affiliated with Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital. Dr. Worthington is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1973
- Emory University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1972
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Carolina Cardiology Consultants PA14 Edgewood Dr, Greenville, SC 29605 Existing Patients: (864) 455-6900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Worthington?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Worthington frequently treats Chest Pain, Cardiovascular Stress Test, and Heart Palpitations.
Dr. Worthington's office is located at 14 Edgewood Dr, Greenville, SC 29605. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Worthington has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Prisma Health Greer Memorial Hospital
- Prisma Health Hillcrest Hospital