Dr. John Wilson, MD
Dr. John Wilson, MD is a neurology specialist in Melrose Park, IL. Dr. Wilson completed a residency at La State University School Of Med. He currently practices at Wilson-Iacob and is affiliated with Elmhurst Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wilson is board certified in Neurology.
Neurology Clinic of Neurophysiology Sleep Medicine675 W North Ave Ste 608, Melrose Park, IL 60160
- La State University School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- St Luke's Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Pittsburgh Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wilson?
I have been a patient of Dr. Wilson's for the past 3 years. I came to him in desperation as I was experiencing unrelenting facial pain that no previous doctors could seem to diagnose or make sense of. Yes, you will likely wait a long time in his waiting room - well past your scheduled appointment time. Trust me when I say, he is well worth the wait. He is the most genuine, concerned, and sincere doctor I have ever encountered. He gave me hope when I felt there was none left. Outstanding!
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
- Community First Medical Center
- Gottlieb Memorial Hospital
- Presence Resurrection Medical Center
- Westlake Hospital