Dr. Welter has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Welter, DO is a family sports medicine specialist in Londonderry, NH. Dr. Welter completed a residency at Mercy Hospital Of Pittsburgh. He currently practices at Londonderry Family Practice and is affiliated with Catholic Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Welter is board certified in Family Practice.
- Mercy Hospital Of Pittsburgh, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1998
- U New England Coll Osteo Med, Medical School — 1997
- UNIV OF NEW ENGLAND COLLOF OSTEO MED, Medical School — 1997
- Notre Dame, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Welter?
Dr. Welter spent a lot of time going over my X-Rays and explains the results. He answered all my questions and was very thorough when examining me. I have a lot of confidence in his knowledge and expertise.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Welter, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Welter's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Welter accepts your insurance.
Dr. Welter frequently treats Sciatica (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Coccygeal Pain, and Bursitis.
Dr. Welter's office is located at 6 Buttrick Rd Ste 200, Londonderry, NH 03053. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Catholic Medical Center
- Elliot Hospital
- Parkland Medical Center
Londonderry Family Practice6 Buttrick Rd Ste 200, Londonderry, NH 03053 (603) 537-1300
Derry Medical Center
Derry Medical Center Sports Medicine Clinic14 Tsienneto Rd Ste 200, Derry, NH 03038 (603) 537-1300