Dr. Walsh has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Walsh, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Ypsilanti, MI. Dr. Walsh completed a residency at University Of Mi Hosps And Health Ctrs. He currently practices at Huron Gastroenterology Assocs and is affiliated with Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Walsh is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- University Of Mi Hosps And Health Ctrs, Residency Hospital
- University Of Mn Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital
- Johns Hopkins U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Walsh?
Dr. Walsh is probably one of the nicest, yet thorough doctors I've seen. He went over everything clearly with me. It was decided I needed a routine procedure. He explained everything and asked me if I had any questions. He then took the time to answer all my queries in terminology I understood. I highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Walsh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Walsh's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Walsh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Walsh frequently treats Anal & Rectal Disorders.
Dr. Walsh's office is located at 5300 Elliott Dr, Ypsilanti, MI 48197. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
Huron Gastroenterology Assocs
Huron Gastroenterology Assocs5300 Elliott Dr, Ypsilanti, MI 48197 Existing Patients: (734) 434-6262