Dr. John Schatz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Schatz's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Schatz, MD is a cardiology specialist in Salinas, CA. Dr. Schatz completed a residency at Temple University Hospital. He currently practices at Kenneth Ishizue MD A Professional Medical Corporation. Dr. Schatz is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Coll of Phys & Surgs Columbia Univ, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- Thos Jeff U Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1972
- Temple University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1970
- Temple University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1969
- Hahnemann Universtiy - Philadelphia, Medical School — 1968
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kenneth Ishizue MD A Professional Medical Corporation1441 Constitution Blvd Ste 200, Salinas, CA 93906 Existing Patients: (831) 755-4500
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schatz?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schatz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schatz frequently treats Cardiovascular Stress Test, Nuclear Stress Testing, and Stress Test.
Dr. Schatz's office is located at 1441 Constitution Blvd Ste 200, Salinas, CA 93906. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Schatz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.