Dr. Raduege has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Raduege, MD is a family medicine specialist in Bellingham, WA. Dr. Raduege completed a residency at Duluth Family Practice Residency Program. He currently practices at Family Care Network and is affiliated with PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Raduege is board certified in Family Practice.
- Duluth Family Practice Residency Program, Residency Hospital
- St Luke's Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Wisconsin Medical School, Medical School — 1995
- St. Olaf College In Northfield, Minnesota, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Family Care Network
Family Care Network - North Sound Family Medicine2075 Barkley Blvd, Bellingham, WA 98226 Existing Patients: (360) 671-3345
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Raduege?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Raduege accepts your insurance.
Dr. Raduege frequently treats Independent Educational Evaluation, Hepatitis A Screening, and Drug Allergy Testing.
Dr. Raduege's office is located at 2075 Barkley Blvd, Bellingham, WA 98226. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center
- Providence Regional Medical Center Everett