Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Melton III accepts your insurance.
Dr. John Melton III, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Lively, VA. Dr. Melton III completed a residency at Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center. He currently practices at Bon Secours Lively Medical Center. Dr. Melton III is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- New York University, Fellowship Hospital — 1973
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1971
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1970
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1968
- Medical College of Virginia, Medical School — 1967
Bon Secours Lively Medical Center
Chesapeake Medical Group Inc.36 Lively Oaks Rd, Lively, VA 22507 Existing Patients: (804) 462-5155
John W Melton MD5454 Wisconsin Ave Ste 850, Chevy Chase, MD 20815 Existing Patients: (301) 215-7600
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Melton III?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Melton III frequently treats Arthritis, Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist, and Osteoarthritis of Hands.
Dr. Melton III's office is located at 36 Lively Oaks Rd, Lively, VA 22507. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Melton III has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.